- non-root firewall: would stop all the crapware (and operating system) from phoning home
- Ccleaner: Crap Cleaner is one of my favorite Windows apps. It literally cleans the crap from the system. Android Assistant has some cleaners but I want more and better.
- app firewall: something to stop the stupid apps from popping up by themselves. I can't see any reason why any programs need to start themselves unexpectedly. If I have email set to manual, there's no reason for email programs to come up.
- non-root hosts file/ad-blocker: in Windows and linux, one can use a hosts file to block crapware/adware/viruses. This would be great for android.
- a keyboard that doesn't suck: vertical or horizontal, I just can't type on them.
I'd also like web browsing to be less painful but this is probably less an android issue than a size issue.
What would you like to see?