- Mars has recalled Mars and Snickers bars in Germany after bits of plastic are found. Production will be resumed after 'bits of plastic' are added to the ingredients information on the wrapper.
Charlotte, NC, has passed a law allowing transgender people to choose public bathrooms that correspond to their gender identity. I don't expect any issues with this, do you?
- A remote server, on by default, has been discovered in Comodo Gear. If you use Comodo browser, antivirus, or anything else, please replace it.
A man who legally changed his name to "Bacon Double Cheeseburger" has no regrets. Post-change shock and surprise: there was alcohol involved.
- A South Carolina policeman has been arrested for masturbating to cell phone porn in his car. 10-4.
Billion dollar San Francisco startup Zenefits has to ban smoking, drinking and having sex on premises. Employees leave now that all the benefits are gone.
- NO SPERM IS SAFE: Three women in Zimbabwe picked up a hitchhiker, forced him to have sex, then made off with his semen. Apparently the semen is used in traditional luck-enhancing 'juju' rituals. I think they have this all wrong: rape is not permissible. Make this a feature and men will line up for rides.
Black Lives Matter folks say supporting the Constitution is 'White Supremacy'.
- Starbucks is opening its first store in Italy. They are not prepared for the building tremors caused by an entire country laughing.
Is porn addiction a real thing? It cannot be measured scientifically because scientists cannot find anyone who doesn't watch porn for the study.
- The foremerly repressed China is having a rather rapid sexual revolution. Premarital sex has gone from 15% to 71%. Sex-tourism might be a good idea after all.