Saturday, February 3, 2024

Time to Call the Exorcist. Again.

I got out of bed to discover my laptop in the OFF state.
This was somewhat disconcerting, as I had left it in the ON state.
At this point, it was necessary to utter my new phrase: What is it THIS time?
After watching stuff near Mrs. lefty fly off shelves, I had no idea what to expect.
Troubleshooting gave the answer; the power plug came out of the power strip.
This is a new one, especially as it takes great force to plug the cord in and unplug it.
The dog, who has taken to turning power strips off, had no way to unplug it.
Even if one of us tripped over it, it would not unplug.
So there's that.

I don't even believe in exorcists, but am willing to try anything.
There is much more proof for UFOs than exorcists.

*it is best to leave computers off when you're not using them, for security's sake


The other day I was asked to let the dog out. Wife said Dog had to poop.
Ok, the universal Dog sign for going out is to sit there and stare at me.
How Wife knew Dog wanted to poo is beyond my understanding. I'm not sure I need this kind of knowledge. I'd rather know about UFOs or JFK. Instead, I get my head full of knowing when the dog wants to poop. I feel shorted somehow.


I don't think the neighbors like us. I inquired about the forthcoming baby and was told any time in the next 48 hours. Then radio silence. They must be pissed that their dogs can't eat my dog. Or that time I heard him say, "That fscking crazy lady next door." It was very hurtful to hear, because I didn't get called crazy too. I felt left out. Dammit, I have an image to maintain.

On the other side, I have to sit down with that new neighbor to tell him stories of the previous owner, The Crazy Lady, and her tenant, the ex-armed forced schizophrenic who owned guns. It probably didn't help that he was next door to me - I fed his paranoia delightfully, but not intentionally. I wonder if any of his place was booby trapped. I guess I'd know by now... no explosions since the new people moved in.  "Hey, lefty, we're redoing the up" BOOM.


A Colorado pastor says God told him to launch a crypto venture. He’s now accused of pocketing $1.3 million from his followers

It's ok - God told him to steal the money too.
In my house, when someone hears voices, the medicine gets adjusted.


California Bill Calls for Tech to Make New Cars Unable to Speed

California is a weird place. Kinda like Hitler was antisemitic.


NSA finally admits to spying on Americans by purchasing sensitive data

 SHOCKING! Who would have thought? Now give them more tax dollars so they can keep up their good work. $80 billion to the IRS. NSA demands its share.

 

Disposable vapes to be banned for children's health, government says (UK)

but not cigarettes or alcohol. Hypocrites.

 

Gotta go? We’ve finally found out what makes urine yellow

   That's nice. Now what about vitamin B makes it green and smell?



No comments:

Post a Comment