Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday's Shameful Schadenfraude Issue

I can't begin to tell you why this stuff makes me laugh but I'm hoping it will have the same effect on you:

Electrical `Disturbances'


COPS: Copper Thief in SC Found Dead; 3,000 Lose Power...

REPORT: NM Copper Thief Jolted Cutting Live 480-Volt Wire...

Copper: It's the new Darwinism.

Deja Voodoo


Elin Nordegren stunned to learn new beau slept with Tiger Woods mistress...

Once you go Tiger....


Bachmann Cheese Jax


REPORT: Stress-related condition 'incapacitates' Bachmann; heavy pill use alleged...

Perhaps her husband's therapy to `cure' gays will work just as well on migraines...


Local News of the Stupid


Philly To Ticket Oblivious 'Text-Walkers'...

Knee Pulls


Nipple found on foot...

I spent a few seconds trying to decide whether this was hot or not.  I'm going to have to give it a Thumbs-Down, although it might have some appeal to the foot-fetishists....

No comments:

Post a Comment