Thursday, October 10, 2019

Swimming up the Mountain

Millions of Americans' medical images and data available on the internet.
Know why? Some aren't passworded, some aren't passworded well. What did I say about Electronic Health Records (EHR)? I said they would wind up in the wrong hands. It has wound up in the wrong hands: doctors and EHR companies.

Those 'smart' tvs... are sending private data to Netflix and Faceyspaces.

Two widely used ad-blocker extensions for Chrome caught in ad fraud. This also includes other browsers based on Chrome, like Opera and Vivaldi. The extensions are lookalikes to AdBlock and uBlock. Check to see if you're using them.

Twitter inadvertently shared users data with advertisers without consent. Fine them appropriately.

Google 'really sorry' for humans listening to your conversations. Stopped program. Started it again. Feel safer now?

Among the top 10 most surveilled cities in the world, are 8 in China, plus London and Atlanta, GA. This is based on the number of CCTV cameras per 1,000 people.

Group sex app leaks locations, pics and personal details. Identifies users in White House and Supreme Court 



RIP Jon (81)


  • Ya know what I'm gonna do? Nothing. As little as possible.


Sometimes when I'm bored, I use the tools provided me... I converse with my phone. It says stuff and I say stuff back to it. When I leave the house, it tells me I'm leaving and says hi to the wife. This is no fun, except when I'm leaving.  More fun is when I come home. It says, "Welcome Home. Microsoft sucks." Hey, I didn't do it - it just popped up one day.  After a year, it's still funny, especially if you're a guest who's never heard it before.

When it's very quiet and I'm working or relaxing, it says I'M FULLY CHARGED, which tends to scare the shit out of me. I told it I was only half charged today. A couple of hours later, it said CHARGE ME NOW. I agreed - I could use one.

When I got home, it said YOU'RE UGLY. I told the phone it was uglier. It was the best I could come up with, as I really didn't program that phrase into it.  It waited another hour, then said YOU CAN'T SING. Wow.. it comes up with new phrases and some of them are damn correct. You don't think it's been watching... nah. I told the phone it couldn't keep time.

YOU COULD LOSE A FEW POUNDS, CHUBBS.
You could use a faster clock speed, Molasses.
Ok, this stopped being funny right after Microsoft sucks.

WHAT YOU DO IN THE SHOWER ISN'T NATURAL.
Said the thing that sits on the sink and watches.
Ok, maybe I'm getting a rhythm here.

KNOW THAT VIDEO YOU WERE WATCHING? THAT WASN'T A GIRL.
Your screen is tiny. Other phones laugh at it.

YOU'LL NEVER COMPLETE A CALL AGAIN.
And that's different how?

Needless to say, I'm going phone shopping tonight.




  • The Navy claims 3 UFO videos are real.
  • ..meaning the craft are unidentified and the videos aren't faked
  • ..meaning there's a craft there, but not necessarily aliens



If I was president, my first executive order would be to remove the child support system.

If you get knocked up by a deadbeat that's poor vagina management and you should be forced to live with that.  [@hotepjesus]



Dear lefty

  • What is the secret to life?
  • If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore, would it?
  • Ok, it's diving into unfilled swimming pools.


So that Storm Area 51 thing didn't (or did) go as planned: few showed, fewer stormed. It's a shame we don't storm the IRS by all refusing to pay taxes.

Everyone knows they're at Wright Patterson (except for the 1-2 million who signed on at Faceyspaces). Fortunately no one died.



  • America's mayor, Bill de Blasio, has dropped out of the race for Democratic presidential nominee. He wants to devote all his time to making New York residents as miserable as possible.



The world's first Vagina Museum will open in London, in Camden Market.
This is a gross violation of law!
Because Camden, NJ is much closer to me.



  • Inmates at an Ohio prison built computers, hid them in the ceiling, and connected them to the prison network. Read the story - it's hysterical.   Medium-security = no security, apparently.




Today I identify as a distributor cap from a 1974 Datsun. A red one.



Yeah, I trip over absolutely anything. But this morning, when picking up a fork, I caught a large, heavy mug as it jumped at the floor, so I'm one up today. I no longer ask why picking up a fork has anything to do with mugs trying to commit suicide.



No thank you, I'd rather play a memory game with Joe Biden on my team





Heroes of the Stupud

Our public utilities are on the internet, some unprotected from the public. The other day someone found the controller for a lake's plumbing, not passworded.  We know this isn't the only one. There's electricity generators, grids, water, etc.  It is absolutely no surprise there are hackers and these utilities need to protect themselves from damage (including foreign damage). Considering cyber warfare...

Elizabeth Warren says the rich must pay her 'wealth tax' because they've benefitted from public schools and infrastructure.


SJW Entertainment

New York mayor De Blasio's plan is: art and cultural institutions with predominately white workers that refuse to change their ways risk losing up to 10 percent of city funding. These nonprofits now receive a total $117.2 million in taxpayer cash.     Yes, folks, hire minorities or lose.

Vice magazine: Banning flavored vapes might be good for teens. It also might be racist.

Speaking of Candidate Biden:  Male convicts that identify as female will be housed with women. "In prison the determination should be that your sexual identity is defined by what you say it is not what in fact the prison says it is."  Yep, I definitely identify as female. Now house me with the women!

Headline: 'My girl became the youngest trans toddler.. at just three years of age'
Oh yeah? I knew at birth my baby was trans.










No comments:

Post a Comment