Thursday, July 8, 2021

America's Got No Talent

 but it's nice of them to commemorate it in a popular tv show.


Your love is like  canned chicken


  • Researchers Got a Bunch of Fish Hooked on Meth, for Science
  • Fish get meth users hooked on worms 


Today I identify as  crack


XKEYSCORE Spy Program Revealed by Snowden Still a Problem
The NSA is still at it.
I am shocked. SHOCKED.


  • Grizzly bear attacks and kills bicyclist camping in Montana
  • I keep telling you, exercise is bad! 


Where's my hot sauce?
In the downstairs bathroom.
The lawnmower battery was in the upstairs bathroom.
Do my bathrooms have some sort of tractor beam that draws things to them?
Maybe a transporter?
Does the ghost of Gene Roddenberry live in my house?
I have to put the bathrooms on the list of places to look for things that don't belong in the bathroom.
Honey, where did I park the car?  Try the bathroom.
Did the dog go out? I dunno - check the bathroom.
Have you seen the dining room table? There are 12 people coming for dinner tonight. I'm not carrying it out of the bathroom again. 
I need to go to the bathroom. No room - the couch needs to come out first.


  • What It’s Like to Attend a COVID-Safe Brooklyn Sex Party
  • YO, who friggin cares? Your MAMA attends COVID-Safe sex parties! 

Mrs. lefty is having one of her magnetic weeks. This is when she walks by something and it throws itself at her or leaps to the floor, possibly in a bid to commit suicide. It's particularly frustrating when it's glass. Sometimes dishes in the drying rack rearrange themselves. One time a glass took off. As you can imagine, this can become quite expensive.

I suggested it would be wonderful if she went outside and the dust and dirt followed her, but no luck. Some call her a witch. I sometimes call her something that rhymes with witch, but it's not her. I have a friend this happens to. It rarely happens to me, except when silverware believes it's not washed correctly and leaps out of the drying bin, back into the sink. I'd move, but it's always so interesting here...

  • Mystery grows over why thousands of jellyfish are gathering along Rhode Island coast
  • They're as pissed as they can be at humans, and have vowed to sting each and every one that goes into the water. Trust me - you don't want to deal with this.


Group refusing to wear masks leads to 24-hour delay of American Airlines flight
Meh- what's 24 hours stuck in a plane?
As mentioned here, most of the serious airline unruliness and delays are caused by people refusing to wear masks.
The group consisted of more than 30 high school students.


Police: Fireworks blast inside pickup critically injures man in Lehigh County (PA)
"was sitting inside his truck when the fireworks detonated"
Yeah, Officer, they went off all by themselves, I swear.
This is like the car that hit a telephone pole



Sha'Carri Richardson left off U.S. Olympic relay team in wake of positive marijuana test

If you're stupid enough to use pot when you know there will be a test, you should be thrown off. She failed the marijuana test and the IQ test.


Happy birthday to Ringo Starr (81) and the Dalai Lama (86).
Ringo drums, and Dalai got drummed out of his home country



Joe Bonamassa reposted the following from Frank Marino.
I'm stunned. Frank was a very early favorite of mine - a truly great player.





No comments:

Post a Comment