Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Trainspotting with the Blind

 Your love is like  herpes duplex


I just looked at the stats for the blog. Google/blogspot gives out some stats, but they're almost impossible to figure out. I pretty much trust the ones about which operating systems access this blog. In the last week, only one was linux. I am very upset about this and appeal to good sense. In fact, if I don't see more linux hits, I'll... I'll... continue to ignore the stats and say nothing.


  • What is Philly famous for? Soft pretzels and cheesesteaks
  • if you were at one of the most famous steak places, Pat's, you might have seen the shooting.
  • Philly: Come for the cheesesteaks, stay for the shootings



Today I identify as  the slow guy when the lion chases the sightseers


I hate to get all serious, but....

A procession was held on Sunday for a Montgomery County firefighter who police say was killed by a drunk driver while he was aiding a two-car crash on the Schuylkill Expressway over the weekend.

Q. When will this stop?

A. Never

You irresponsible fscking drunks. You cost lives. There are taxis, Uber, friends, and hotels. Haven't you been alive long enough to see the Don't Drive Drunk commercials? You made a really bad decision and now a man is dead. And it's not like there are only a few of you. Both cars involved had DUI drivers.


  • I'm putting together a prodigious beer belly. The only problem is that I don't drink beer. I asked the doctors if maybe I'm pregnant. They remind me of my gender and assure me that's not the case. They suggest the medicine they gave me. Sometimes I feel hung over, which also suggests alcohol consumption. But I don't really drink. I could be pregnant on one of those immaculate conception deals. They point out my extreme lack of womb. Well, if it's the medicine, how about a different medicine? No, this one works. It is extremely easy to make this sort of pronouncement when you're on the pen side of the prescription pad. Let's see YOU use it for a few weeks, then I'll consider it. Putz/

The Olympics are happening. I learned years ago that Olympics is capitalized. I remembered, but can't remember why. It's more fun hearing news around the Olympics than watching them. Like the tremendous amount of condoms used by the athletes. It would be pretty cool to have a Condom Blowing Up event, but alas, no. How about Live from the Olympic Dorms: Athlete Sex? THAT would be some ratings there, lemme tellya. Even the people like me, who don't like sports, would tune in for that. Except maybe for the Russian teams, if they still look like they used to. The Russian women's ballet team looked just like the Russian male football team.

Yeah, I don't like sports. It also seems silly that skateboarding is a sport. Maybe volleyball too. You know the ancient Greeks didn't have skateboards. Digs of ancient Greek sites never turn up skateboard parks. Greek literature does not contain a single "oh wooooow duuuuuude". I smell a surfing event next. This won't go well when the judges keep drowning.

Maybe it's time for some real sports.....
  • the jar opener
  • building demolitions
  • pub crawl - last one standing
  • picking up a supermodel


Printer ink continues to rank as one of the most expensive liquids around with a litre of the home office essential costing the same as a very high-end bottle of bubbly or an oak-aged Cognac


  • my cousin is pregnant. Very pregnant. We visited the other day. She said she really doesn't like that people feel they can come up and touch her belly without asking. She's fine if they ask. I watched Mrs lefty touch her belly. I've seen this trick before, so by the time she asked me to touch it, I was already in the car.


The dog is out making friends again. The other day, at a convenience store, Wife was on the way out and noticed 2 police cars and 3 policemen around our car. They all thought Penny was gorgeous and wanted to pet her. 

Back when Marshall was sick, Wife would drive him around because it relaxed him. She got pulled over at 3am for suspicion of Bad Things and explained what was going on. Also at the convenience store, she heard one policeman talking to another about Marshall. They knew about him.

I guess it's almost like having cute kids... I dunno....


  • I found out way later that there was a conspiracy around getting Mrs. lefty and me together. It involved the staff of two professional offices. I'm stupid, like most guys, and wouldn't know it if it beat me over the head. We had lunch one day, and that was IT. She hit me like a brick wall. I hope you were/will be as lucky.


Flying AIDS news

CDC to reverse indoor mask policy, saying fully vaccinated people should wear them indoors in Covid hot spots
Just making it up as we go along.
We. Have. No. Idea.

COVID surge in unvaccinated is pushing US to more mandates, masks, mitigation

Fauci Wants to Make Vaccines for the Next Pandemic Before It Hits
We. Have. No. Idea.

Bet on Rand Paul against Anthony Fauci
...on funding of Wuhan lab 

Covid passports: How do they work around the world?
vair ah your paperz?



PG&E Will Bury 10,000 Miles of Cable to Stop Sparking California Wildfires
for the second time, PG&E has been caught with their electrical cables down, causing wildfires in California. So they're going to bury the cables, at a cost of $15-30 billion. Guess who's going to pay for it?



Tokyo 2020: S Korea TV sorry for using pizza to depict Italy

you can't make this shit up




Olympics Broadcaster Announces His Computer Password on Live TV

Role model for any idiot with a computer....


Amazon reportedly has a ‘key’ to thousands of apartment buildings in US

So, they have their cameras in and out of your house, they know everything you order, and now they have keys to your apartment building. For an additional charge, you can adopt an Amazon employee. Yes, you can sponsor one of these poor line workers, who have to pee in jars because bathroom breaks were too long. If you order now, you get this nice t-shirt, with the picture of an Amazon worker, sorting boxes on the assembly line. We had to stop the part of the program where you could write to the Amazon worker you sponsored, as they are not allowed to take breaks to read your emails.






Bachman Turner Overdrive 1975
back when they used to be Bachman Turner Overweight


No comments:

Post a Comment