Friday, July 30, 2021

Noisy Negativists Napping Nocturnally

 Your love is like  most of the things penicillin cures


  • Biden Forbids Immigration Judges From Using the Term ‘Alien
  • Workin on the big issues... after the tax increases, of course.


Today I identify as  a damn attractive guy (to women)


Higher Flying AIDS Rate Found In Some Counties With Higher Vaccination Rate – Why, And What It Says About The Delta Variant

Ron DeSantis, Praised for Florida COVID Response, Faces Surge in Hospitalizations



They're Back...

Med Schools Are Now Denying Biological Sex

Professors are apologizing for saying ‘male’ and ‘female.’ Students are policing teachers. This is what it looks like when activism takes over medicine.

Next up: Med schools deny humans have 4 limbs

I identify as 3 kidneys


Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot doubles down on only granting exclusive interviews to reporters of color, saying she is 'unapologetic' because city hall press corps 'looks like its from 1950s'


My 3 month saga to procure a new work badge has continued, on purpose, to yield a complete absence of badgey goodness. Not so much as a word on status. It's lonely out here in Badge Limbo.

I'm also in Rental Car Limbo.

If you remember, my insurance stopped paying for my rental car over 2 weeks ago, and everyone decided to keep it a secret from me. I have spoken to my agent, who spoke to her contact, who was speaking to her boss, only she's on assassination leave, so they have to find another boss. This is going slower than frozen molasses through a kidney stone strainer. My rep told me they're getting old and slow up in Corporate. I suggested one of the new tests they've developed for Alzheimer's.

The rental car company said all will be well, as soon as I give them $1500. I've been speaking to them daily, as I deal with the insurance company. POOF - a huge debit from my account today. From the renter, of course, who never told me about it. Now the rental car is going back because we can't afford the random debits from our account, when the insurance company is supposed to be paying for it. The math here is way beyond my comprehension. I figure whether or not insurance pays for it, I will owe money somehow. The rental goes back a week early because it makes more than my salary weekly.

I lied... the rental rate is more than my salary. I am getting the dry heaves reading the receipt. Renterprise screwed us so badly, we won't be able to drive or walk for a month. The state got in on the gang bang, getting $35 for doing absolutely nothing (tax).

My sister-in-law just said, "Man, it never stops for you, does it." There is nothing sweeter than validation. And there's no deductible.

 

This Website Is Selling All The Junk TSA Confiscated From You
You walked in, had something taken from you, were not given a chance to get it back, and now it's being sold. Your government at work.



Dallas has a beauty pageant.

That's not abnormal.

The contestants are from 60-75

How did this not make the Olympics?


  • Schizophrenia Linked To Marijuana Use Disorder Is On The Rise, Study Finds
  • on the bright side, you can't smoke a joint while it's talking to you...


Know what bothers me?
Everything.
Specifically the phrase 'he's good people'
No, he's a good person.
People with multiple personalities are good people 



People are OUTRAGED at multi-billionaires like Gates, Musk, and Bezos, for some reason.

-->  Microsoft made $167m a day in profit, every day, over the past 12 months

This will go unnoticed by the same outraged people, and Windows will continue, unmolested. Only your computer and your wallet will be molested.


OH FSCK.... Dusty Hill, bassist for ZZ Top died (72)... in his sleep.
Another legend. One of my favorite bands.



  • Want your unemployment benefits? You may have to submit to facial recognition first
  • slowly...slowly...


D'oh! Misplaced chair shuts down nuclear plant in Taiwan
No, really.
This is just the latest in furniture disasters in nuclear reactors...
  • in 1979, an armoire took out electricity to PA (see China Syndrome)
  • in 2010, a rogue metal folding table caused rods to overheat (see Chernobyl)
  • in 2013, a chair with a desk attached caused a tsunami (see Fukushima)
  • in 2017, a California king mattress smothered 6 people at an orgy









No comments:

Post a Comment