Monday, February 25, 2019

Police to English Translator

Here's my new app: Police to English Translator
It's free and worth every penny you're paying for it.



At a high rate of speed
Fast

Made visual contact with
Saw

a green, leafy substance that might be marijuana
Pot

Cannabis
Pot

Male subject
Man

Canine officer
Dog

10-25 PP
I have to go to the bathroom

10-69
Sex with partners horizontally reversed

Code 4
All is well and we're at the bar

Code 3.57PQNVVY72
yes

Code canine 92
Why are my female partners such friggin dogs?

On scene
Here

Method of conveyance suffered a full horizontal reversal
Car turned over

Obstructed license plate
They have drugs

No license plate light
They have drugs

Window tint too dark
They have drugs

Failure to signal for the full 2 seconds
They have drugs

The reason I pulled you over is...
Do you mind if I search your car for drugs?

Bumper is too shiny
They have drugs

The canine has indicated
The dog said there's drugs

Hang out for a second
You have drugs I haven't found yet

There are drugs in plain sight
We pull over many stupid people

Bro, you gotta clean your car
There are used condoms all over your car

Ok. Ok. Ok
You know I'm humoring you before I taze you, right?

Do you have your license and registration?
Nobody has a license or I.D. but I like wasting everybody's time by asking

You're very attractive, ma'am
You used to be a man, didn't you? Do we need a male or a female officer to frisk you?

Ok
You're full of shit

I understand
You're full of shit

Code brown
He took a dump in my cruiser

Ya feel me?
knowwhatImsayin?

You are being detained, not arrested
These cuffs will not come off til you get to the station

Imo taze you
This may shock you, but....

Whose drugs are these?
Everybody say NOT MINE at once

Don't make me run after you, bro
I am mad

Git on the GROUND, NOW
I am VERY mad

The dog will bite you
The dog is also very mad

STOP - POLICE!
This is some sort of inside joke the police never share with the public



Mating Call of the adult male policeman
I'll bet you look pretty without 30 pounds of body armor



These are actual responses from people when police talk to them:

You said you're Lori but the license says Steve
I am a transexual and used to be Steve. Parts of me still are. Wanna see?

Why were you running?
Because you were chasing me

Your sister said the drugs are yours
Dat not my sister

You were driving the car
Dat not my car

I pulled the crack from your pocket
Dat not my pants

Why didn't you pull over?
I didn't see those piercing blue lights or hear the deafening siren

How can I help you?
He sold me $20 of pot but it's stinkweed. I want my money back

I'm citing you for all this pot.
Can't I get half of it back? That's my weed!

Did you swallow anything?
I didn't swallow anything
You look like you just swallowed a leprechaun

C'mon out - stop being stupid.

You should stop being a criminal - you're not very good at it.

Is that your underwear in your coat? Whose underwear do you have in your coat? A gift? Who did you buy underwear for - new or used?

You take traffic - I'll rescue the model








No comments:

Post a Comment