Friday, February 1, 2019

Doggie Diary

Hi, diary, it's Penny.

After running away from bad people, I went to live with other English cockers in a southern state. Six months later, I got on this thing called a plane, which absolutely sucked (no treats) and went to my new home.

Day 1
The people are nice. I like my new house and yard.
It's cold here. Very cold.

Day 2
I really like my new mommy and daddy. They give me treats and rub my belly. I sleep in their bed. Sometimes I let them lay on their pillows with me.

My yard isn't as big as down south, but it's big enough.
There are many birds in my airspace and squirrels to chase.
There are many people walking by my house to bark at. Repeatedly and loudly.
But it's gray. Always. And still cold.

Day 3
Mommy gave me this thing called whipped cream, which I ate from her cup. I love her.
It rained today.  I remember sun.

Day 4
Dad has a temper, but he rubs my belly a lot. I curl up on his lap and he calls me his spaniel seatbelt.
There's some white, cold stuff coming from the sky. I've never seen it before. It's disgusting. And the sky is still gray.

Day 5
It was sunny!!! Yay!!! From 7:45 to 7:46.
I got chicken for breakfast. It was good. I want more.
It's cold and gray, but at least it's not snowing.



I love my parents, but somebody please get me out of here!
I can take them down south, where it's nice.
Dad's right when he says it's not a climate - it's a plague.







Here I am, helping fold the laundry


No comments:

Post a Comment