Monday, May 16, 2022

She's Got a Missile Silo in Her Pants

 

Your love is like  nostril jam


  • There's very little going on in marital relations lately. Wife says it's supply chain issues.


Today I identify as  a gay priest who says homosexuals will burn in hell



Home That Washed Into Atlantic Ocean Still Worth $380,000, Zillow Says
  • prime ocean view!
  • easy access to the beach
  • local parking and boating
  • fish from your bedroom!
  • easy conversion to water power
  • sit on the roof and get your feet wet
  • swim Move right in!



I got really excited looking at the tv guide, until Wife said, "No, Naked and Afraid is not pr0n."


Stevie Wonder originally wrote Superstition for Jeff Beck. When Berry Gordy (Motown Records) heard it, well... it went on Stevie's record first anyway. Beck did it with BBA (Beck Bogart & Appice), in a different kind of funky.

My favorite song (Cause We've Ended as Lovers) off my favorite album (Blow by Blow) was another Stevie Wonder song, which Beck instrumentalized. Sorry Stevie, Jeff's got this one.


Leaders at San Jose church confirm they conducted ritual to rid 3-year-old of ‘evil spirits,’ leading to her death

You should also avoid this church for treatment of
  • Gay
  • The Flying AIDS
  • splinters
  • anything inside or outside the anus
  • forgetting to take the trash out
  • atheism
  • death
  • Catholicism
  • dandruff
Pastor: "I am not guilty - it was God's will."



Depp Jam  

Today at the Depp-Heard trial the defense called their witnesses
  • the guy who checked the tire pressure on Johnny's plane
  • Heard's small flock of toenail painters
  • the owner of Alaska's bicycle repair shop
  • 2 guys in Cleveland who dive under water to look for guns and dead bodies
  • the staff of Nebraska's only five-star-rated Circle K
  • board members of the New Jersey Cocaine Guild
  • the guy who puts vodka into cardboard boxes at Smirnoff's
  • the shipping department at Clairol Hair Dye


Definitions

Trichotillomania: hair pulling
Deereotillomania: tractor pulling
Porkswordotillomania: penis pulling
Mmmmmotillomania: nipple pulling
Munt: 28, 30, or 31 days
Unwatchable: Gregg Allman performing on the Cher show in 1975




A UK charity says disabled children should be able to use playgrounds and some should be constructed. I agree, but would strongly caution against the slides, especially with wheelchairs.


  • California's under 21 gun ban was struck down, citing the 2nd Amendment. Technically all gun bans are illegal. The 2nd Amendment simply affirms the natural right to bear arms.


Adidas is in trouble over UK ads that feature bare breasts. The images 'reduced women to body parts,' (unlike any other bra commercial, bladder leak underwear, clothing, or anything else). Meanwhile in America, 'intellectual curiosity' has men, and some women, eager to view the commercials to decide for themselves. 



The time has come to remove Chinese voices from global social media, according to Samir Saran, president of Delhi-based think tank Observer Research Foundation (ORF), a commissioner of The Global Commission on the Stability of Cyberspace, and a member of Microsoft's Digital Peace Now Initiative.
I see what he's talking about, but what of the innocent Chinese people? Shouldn't they have a voice? Social media also shows lifestyle and the ability to make friends. It's interesting  As with free speech in America, we take the bad with the good.


  • Yeah, the new Dr. Who is black, but couldn't he be trans too? It makes the show look transphobic.


Twitter is now demanding my phone number. I've been on Twitter for quite a number of years without my number being involved. Ridiculous.


The PA election for governor is coming up. The only thing I can say now is thank God we'll be rid of Wolf (2nd term). That man singlehandedly closed businesses, ruined people, and made PA into the Nanny State it is today. 

This brings up a related topic. Both Senate candidate Kathy Barnette and gobernatorial candidate Doug Mastriano are republican and heavily Christian. I don't know about the democratic candidates, but Wolf is a democrat and I hate what he and local democrats have done to the state and city. I hate them almost as much as I hate the republicans. Obviously I'll vote straight libertarian, but if there's no candidate, I'd get stuck.  Being Christian republicans, they're anti-abortion, which I'm not. This may become important with Roe v Wade in the news.

My question is how the candidate's religion impacts doing their job. I don't care what their beliefs are, I just want the beliefs kept out of office. Anyone have any thoughts on religious politicians?


I have to draw the line somewhere. The other day I got a work email from the Office of Diversity, which wasn't caught by my email filters. I don't even care what it says - I won't read it. Nothing good can come from it. I also want a raise: if they can afford an Office of Diversity, they can afford to pay me more. I've been there for a number of years now, and I have yet to see a single incident of racism, lack of inclusion, not working well together, or general agita. We do what any good employee does; we work. We work hard. We work well. We work well as a team. We are an incredibly diverse company. We even have a ton of women, which isn't too common in IT. But none of it really matters. What matters is doing your job and doing it well. We are that.






aww, isn't that cute? the head child molester and his minions




No comments:

Post a Comment