Saturday, October 21, 2023

I Smell Nap


Your love is like  



Keith Richards: Arthritis changed my guitar-playing

Clapton has arthritis too. It's a crime.
People pick on Keith, but I aspire to be Keith. No, not the sheer amount of heroin ingested.. I want to make it to my 80s, playing guitar with arguably the most famous rock and roll band ever. If you ever doubt this, look at his face when he plays. He's got a huge smile; what more can anybody want out of life?  Well, he has a smile and more vintage guitars and amps than God.

  • Still no Left Handed History Month....


People tell me I complain too much about the rain here, where England called and said it wants its weather back. Well, perhaps people would complain if anybody talked to me. With a fun fall fair this Saturday, Wife let me know it would rain this Saturday, like it has most recent Saturdays. I don't complain for no reason, not that it wouldn't be fun. Why Saturdays? Maybe because rain's just a throw of the dice every day here, where Seattle called and is jealous. Arizona called and laughed hysterically. Texas was laughing so hard, it couldn't pick up the phone to call. There were actually LIS (Laughter Induced Spasms). We are the tropical rainforest of Pennsylvania. It's very sunny and nice today, but that's because the weather knows we have nothing to do after work and is just mocking us.

Just yesterday I saw 2 occurrences of sun. They were swiftly and violently dealt with.

  • Something came up the other day and I thought my mom would like it. Then I stopped short, realizing the call would be long distance, incredibly so. Guess I'll have to get used to that....



I just read a short story about defining moments in life. 
I'm trying to remember if I had any...by definition I had to....
  1. first kiss and boom-boom, the girl who introduced me
  2. graduating from taking apart vacuums to taking apart computers
  3. adopting Joe Cocker Spaniel
  4. discovering activities involving a dwarf, chandelier, donkey, and chocolate pudding
Send me a comment with a few of yours.



Prada to design Nasa's new Moon suit

JESUS CHRIST - why didn't you TELL US it had to keep air in


  • Here is your reminder that there is no such thing as hate speech in the US: it's just speech you don't agree with.


Turn the tv off, please.

I would love to. Hmmm... how do we turn the tv off these days. Oh, I got it...  hit the remote. Now.. which remote? Where is it? Ok, I don't have time to excavate - I'll just go to the tv and power it off manually. Oh no, some sort of whipping arm for the armored blender is in front of the button. Obviously I'll have to move it first. I sure hope the power button hasn't moved - last time it took 2 weeks to chase it down: it had moved to the guest bedroom


RIP Suzanne Somers (77) - 2nd bout with breast cancer


Pr0n or Mainstream: in which there are 2 movies listed. Your job is to figure out which one is which..

  1. Dad Crush
  2. Crush Dad

President Giveaway will visit Israel as concerns grow over conflict escalating.
  1. Even *I* don't think it's safe for him to go and would rather he do his damage from the White House
  2. Oh God, how much is this going to cost us? 

New York Bill Would Require a Criminal Background Check to Buy a 3D Printer

New York is a really silly place. Apparently they feel inadequate in the silly department, to California and want to do something about it. A bill Would Require a Criminal Background Check to Buy a 3D Printer. Remember, this is the same place that outlawed 32oz sodas. Will soda intake be part of the background check? What if you're printed a lot in the past? You forgot to send your mother flowers for Mothers Day? You were late on your taxes? Buddy, you won't be able to buy a regular printer.







No comments:

Post a Comment