Friday, June 25, 2021

Birthday Iguanas

 Happy birthday to Jeff Beck (77), ThermionicEmissions' favorite guitar player. One of the best ever.


Your love is like  hari kari


  • Antivirus and professional crazy person John McAfee found dead by hanging in Spanish prison cell.
  • In other words, he was Epsteined

Recently defrosted 24,000 year old microscopic organisms came back to life.
asked about Nancy Pelosi 



REVEALED: Google funded virus research carried out by Wuhan-linked scientist Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance for over a decade

Oops 


WHO says delta is the fastest and fittest Covid variant and will 'pick off' most vulnerable

PANIC!

again



Work Badge Update 

Nobody knows anything and nobody has updated me.
SNAFU - Situation Normal, All Fscked Up


Car Update 

Wife spent 90 minutes on the phone trying to get it to the collision center, but nothing was in stone

I spent 30 minutes online, in one of those stupid Chat bubbles. Yes, the car is at the center, yes, we may rent a car, and yes, there is a reservation waiting. Yay us. Minor niggle: last time they told us no pets, the bastards. If Penny doesn't get to go on trips with her mommy, she sits by the door and pines until mommy returns.

So Mommy's going visiting and no one got me a babysitter. You never know what I'll get up to if I don't have adult supervision. I was thinking Sandra Bullock, but no one got in touch with her. People are failing to look after my interests like mad. Then again, I can stand near the entrance to a mall with Penny. Standing in public with a gorgeous dog is an incredible way to meet women babysitters. I'd need a lot of suntan lotion... maybe a number 97... my creamy white complexion barely sees the sun and I want to avoid melanoma. Maybe I can sell dog walks! People pay me to walk Penny. If I can get this going with mowing the lawn, my life will be complete.


So after the insurance made a 'reservation' with the car rental place that rhymes with Renterprise, we went to pick it up. You're going to love this: for the 2nd time this week, THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY CARS to rent. I'm starting to wonder if Renterprise isn't a tax writeoff or cash laundering scheme for organized crime. It's not that I can identify this type of crime, it's just that they never have any cars. Dairy Queen seems to have ice cream every time I go there. So they'd never give anyone the impression that they're a high level money laundering scheme. No one would think that, because they perform the service they advertise. Whereas... Renterprise doesn't. I don't want to get all messed up in this kind of speculation, especially if it involves guys in 'interesting' suits, asking how I come about my information. 

Ya heeya, Vinnie? I'm not interested. I don't wanna know.
I'm no expert on these kinds of things but I think it would be easier to escape suspicion if you maintain the function mentioned on the sign out front; in this case, car rental.
If there are no cars (or ice cream), but there are a few people sitting behind desks, with dark hair and white powder on their noses, suspicious bulges in their suits, talking about Da Horses, people might start to suspect.

I want you to know, Vinnie, that I am not interested in what you're doing there. Couldn't care less.
I just want to rent a car. If you aren't doing that, let me know and I'll find some other place that does. I got no beef wit yuh. My trash is always picked up on time, and for that I'm grateful.


  • a sausage sandwich committed suicide by plunging to the floor. Ever vigilant, the dog got it. Now she's walking around with a 6" roll as a trophy. She will probably carry this around for a week. We have no idea why. Picture a small spaniel snout with a 6" wide roll, looking like some weird genetic mustache screwup. Hopefully I can get a picture.


Today I identify as  a custom mouse cursor in the shape of one of those lizards that eats children



The Linux Foundation has announced an open source voice recognition program. This means that soon, you will be able to talk to your phone without everything you say going to Google or Apple. This is what I've been waiting for. I really do want to be able to issue commands and dictate text with my voice. I'm just not willing to give more information to those institutions.



  • Rocket Report: China to copy SpaceX’s Super Heavy?
  • takes 2,000lbs off total weight, discovers wood doesn't work for liftoff



  • Organisers of the annual Pride parade in New York City decided to exclude officers from walking the route in a bid to create a "safer space" for all participants.
  • especially the criminals

The good news

Internet Explorer will be disabled in Windows 11

The bad news

Microsoft Edge won't be



More great libertarian points:
  • Biden's new $1.2 trillion infrastructure plan includes $65B for universal broadband
  • Yes, you heard right, Bidens historic grab of your income will include $65 billion for broadband connections for everybody.
  • the original cash grab was $100 billion for broadband
  • nobody paid for my broadband connection but me - if you want to pay for broadband for others, make it voluntary, Joe
A retired North Carolina engineer volunteered his professional opinion during a lawsuit, now the state says he’s in trouble for practicing engineering without a license.

You also need a license for hairdressing, driving, selling booze, and a multitude of other things, by state



Amazon's been really quiet lately - let's see what they're up to...

Amazon Tells Drivers 'Endorphins Are Your Friend' on Amazon Prime Day
eat breakfast, drink water, take breaks, stay positive, and stop for lunch.
[just not on our time]

Also suggest endorphin-enhancing supplements: vitamin B shots, fruit, meth


New type of ancient human discovered in Israel
ancient Amazon driver, still trying to get his load delivered for the day 

Lived alongside us 140,000 - 120,000 years ago
Asked for comment, Georgio Tsoukalis said 

Aliens!








when Jimi started playing in England, all sorts of famous people showed up. Famous guitar players left in tears. Clapton and Beck were humbled.


No comments:

Post a Comment