Friday, August 20, 2021

Is Flynn, In Fact, In?

 Your love is like  a hammer to the finger


Today's Olympic News:  two countries strongly disagree


  • Philly's Mayor has decreed the zoo will be closed until all the animals have been vaccinated


Today I identify as  a vacuum cleaner bag


  • I need to start smoking at work - I'm missing out on all the smoke breaks


Mercy mercy and Land O' Lakes, my car is ready to be released from the jaws of the collision center.  I don't remember what it looks like, so I'll have to trust that it's the right car. This could get ugly. On the other hand, I always wanted a 1980 Sedan deVille or a Town Car. This would also mean they got their pinstripe painting guy to put on the pinstripes that I didn't know my car had. As usual, thank the heavens for my wife, who did know the car had pinstripes. I remember the car had 4 doors, so they can't get anything past me on that one. 

This means I'm finally out of limbo(s). Wife would tell me never to say such a thing.

If it makes her feel any better, I still can't get RedEx to pick up a next day envelope


  • I have to go - Real Housewives of West Virginia is on


ME: Dear, you have some white... stuff... on the back of that shirt

HER: Oh, it's probably shaving cream

ME: Never mind.


ThermionicEmissions sends its heart out to all Afghanistan vets and families of those that didn't return. Unfortunately, like all wars, it was for the Military Industrial Complex. But that doesn't negate what you put into it. If it hurts too badly, please seek help.

The United States spent $822bn fighting the war and training Afghan forces, only to witness the Taliban's rapid conquest of the country.


  • Discussion is allowed as long as you don’t say the wrong thing.

United Airlines asked its crews not to duct tape passengers to seats.
Also asked not to set them on fire, put them on the wings, or throw them in with luggage 


  • Nabisco workers are striking for normal hours
  • Nabisco workers' jobs are payment enough. Have you ever walked past one of the bakeries? It smells like heaven.


WhatsApp pulls plug on Taliban helpline, shuts down official-looking accounts

Welcome to the Taliban helpline:

  • press 1 to shoot many people with a leftover AR15
  • press 2 to shoot then rape a woman because she's not wearing a hijab
  • press 3 or take over the country to close all blue jeans manufacturers
  • press 4 to close down the shaver and shaving cream industries
  • press 5 to sell some of those nice poppy plants


Ikea will start selling renewable energy to households in Sweden.
The only problem is that they have to put it together first 


  • The (fleeing) acting Afghanistan bank governor says the US left too quickly
  • Because 20 years wasn't long enough to get anything done 


So it's your average day in Australia, shopping in your average supermarket, when your average python pops out from the average shelf. What are the odds the person being greeted by the python is a snake rescuer? Go ahead - do the math.



Letterboxd, the social network for film, will now allow pr0n reviews
  • Butt Bandits of Bavaria: although I found the action decent, none of the actors had anything near a Bavarian accent.  It was unrealistic in that there was no lube in 2 of the scenes. This will never be real life until most women say yes to anal. 4 stars.
  • My Step-Brother Likes my Tranny Cock: the entire premise was off because it would more likely be a step-sister. The instrument in question dwarfed the rest of the instruments in the movie, which made me feel insecure, nervous, and looking forward to the sequel, "My Step-Brother Likes my Tranny Cock 2 - Return of the Monster." Did you know you could dial a number and get a tranny to come 'visit' you? I have to go now...
  • DIAL-A-MILF  Oh No, it's my MOM!: a tired, hackneyed old premise, based upon the MILF trope everybody's doing these days. Although there's no age list in pr0n, actresses are 18-23. 24-28 MILFs. 29-31 Cougars. 32-up grannies. Let's face it - not everybody's mom has DDs. Still fun, I give it 3 stars.

Flying AIDS News 

New studies hint that the coronavirus may be evolving to become more airborne
also to sneak up on you while you sleep 

Pandemic of unvaccinated continues to rage as states set new COVID records
pandemic of unvaccinated? Just last week it was a pandemic of a virus - somebody's playing with words for a certain effect...

Pharmacist faces 120 years in prison for selling vaccination cards on eBay
Mass murderers and fake ID makers have faced less  








No comments:

Post a Comment