Thursday, April 22, 2021

They're Coming Out. Of the Woodwork

Your love is like  a late period



90210/Nip Tuck's AnnaLynne McCord has come out with her diagnosis of Dissociative Identity Disorder/Multiple Personality Disorder. Was on 90210 roughly 2008-2013. I have no idea who she is but bravo!

Her doctor said she 'had [DID] pretty seriously'

Ummm... it's not measured in degrees, Doc. You don't have a little bit of DID the same way you're not a little bit pregnant. Unless she's paraphrasing, she might want to find a therapist who specializes in DID.

But still - celebrities... we need more celebrities to 'come out' and help erase the stigma, the laughing, and the idiot doctors who say it doesn't exist.


  • Happy Birthday Queen Elizabeth (95)
  • she picked a bad time to have a birthday
  • At precisely 5pm, all doors will lock and it will be Reptilian Party Time!
  • the Queen specifically asked that 'that black woman' not be invited


The president has banned the term illegal alien.

Yes, he banned words. Truthful words. Instead he'd rather take a softer phrase, to sterilize the problem. This is what the voters wanted; this is what they got. Next week it will be people waiting for their citizenship. Or future Californians.


  • The Fedex shooter visited 'white supremacist' sites.
  • this reinforces my point about using private mode, clearing your browser, and using a VPN. The shooter was inhuman, but you have every right to your privacy 


'Experts' say herd immunity is not possible.

This week's experts are Fauci and Dr. Poland at Mayo 

Stay tuned when, later this week, another expert will have something different to say

Speaking of experts, the State Department issued Do Not Travel advisories to 80% of countries due to the Flying AIDS. Two weeks ago the CDC said people who are fully vaccinated can travel safely within the US and internationally.

We asked some random people on the street.

  • a group of drunken college students yelled YEAH and stomach-bumped
  • a group of drunken monkeys said they're already issuing all the CDC opinions
  • a group of people in the cocaine recovery unit said YEAH. No. YEAH. No. Sweden has pot and prostitutes.
  • a group of people with police knees on their necks said uchhhhhh achhhh
  • a group of BLM activists broke some windows and looted because traveling outside the country is a sign of white supremacy


Today I identify as the Partridge Family


For the most part, working from home is good.

I just don't like the noise. It's not even spring and people are MOWING. They MOW especially when I'm in a meeting. That's not the end of the Meeting Hijinks: something about me being in a meeting triggers an immediate need for my wife to talk to me. She could have said 3 words to me all morning, but as soon as I'm in a meeting, the need becomes unavoidable...

ME: blah blah blah

HER: waving hands frantically

ME: [this must be important] Yes?

HER: did you take the trash out?

-or-

ME: blah blah blah

HER: [slips me a note] have you seen my new pen?

----time passes----

ME: Honey, you can't ask me those types of questions when I'm in a meeting, ok?

HER: Ok.

---next meeting---

ME: blah blah blah

HER: [slips me another note] Could you help me look for my new pen after your meeting?


  • Terrible Ted Nugent has the Flying AIDS
  • will not wango tango for a few weeks 

Across the pond, they found another Flying AIDS vaccine side effect: herpes zoster.

Reminder: a vaccine or any medicine takes years from formulation to market. It's tested thoroughly. Yet this vaccine came out in a year. Is that not enough to make you question it?



Best Police Call: 3 year old boy, staying with his grandmother, who has a history of trying to kill her own kids.



Guilty Guilty Guilty - Chauvin found guilty on all charges.
It was a day spent in anticipation, largely peacefully.
When the verdict was read, cheers went up outside the courthouse.
At the same time, all over the country, white people lost it. They went on rampages; burning, smashing, looting, setting fire to courthouses, and upending police cars. Since there were 3,500 National Guard in Minneapolis, they were unable to stop the peaceful protests all over the country.

Black leaders said they supported the right of white people to protest, but not with violence. The white people continued to peacefully loot businesses. Target, previously a target of BLM, became a target of the whites too, and is considering going out of business. Businesses all over the country are boarding up their windows again, some of them writing WHITE OWNED on the boards.

The White Plague, as it has come to be known, started reaching into the suburbs too. Many BMW and Mercedes dealerships found their cars torched and their large windows broken. Luxury malls were torn up from one end to the other. One had its 2nd floor saved because the escalators were broken and the marauders refused to take the steps.

Traffic came to a standstill as people blocked local roads and highways. The police were told not to do anything about it, so everyone was late for dinner. Some of the police took a nostril, in sympathy with the White Plague. The mayor of Philly, a self-hating white man, was trampled while dancing with joy over the verdict.

About half of the whites were peaceful, with signs, while singing songs without any rhythm. The White Plague agitators continued to peacefully smash windows and remove merchandise from the stores. As of this morning, you cannot find Dockers, collared shirts, or chinos anywhere in the city. The peaceful looting continued overnight, with rumors of entire black neighborhoods lining up outside gun stores, to buy one for their safety.

Race relations have really been impacted by this
"I thought we were all brothers... I buy all rap and hip hop music.. I even got a Tupac tattoo... and now, this. I think they're racist."

The Congressional Black Caucus accused the White Plague of being a hate group, and the White Plague accused the Congressional Black Caucus of being a black supremacist group.

During the next days, the protests continued with smaller numbers, because the peaceful looters had jobs. The peaceful protesters without jobs held up signs saying the city owed them jobs and society had to be restructured to give them the most they could.

Eventually everybody got bored and went home.
We will keep an eye on the White Plague, and report as soon as the next thing pisses them off. They're always pissed about something.



The component of the universe that likes to mess with me was having a blast the other day. It hasn't really been spring, yet I had to MOW. If you haven't been keeping track at home, I hate mowing like voluntary root canal. We paid a kid a princely sum to mow. He gave up.. perhaps the universe started to mess with him too. 

I figured since this was the first of the season, it would slip beneath my radar... like maybe I wouldn't notice I was mowing. Three seconds in, that plan had gone out the car window. I could hear myself starting to grumble and my blood alternate between ice and the boiling heat of hell. Normally I'd be curious about what this is... maybe I was eaten by a mower when I was little... but not now. The city already sent someone around to tell me I couldn't cement the entire yard in; I had no idea they were doing pre-crime checks.

I got Mrs. lefty to agree that we don't need this spurious green stuff anywhere. Either that or she's tired of hearing me complain year after year, and tired of watching mowers fly through the air, after I've taught the neighbors a few new vocabulary words. The latest mower is battery-powered and works flawlessly, so I don't have that to complain about. Although it seemed to be huffing and puffing in spots, so that added to my overall evilness. Wife is very smart - she drags the mower out to the grass, telling me she's going to mow. Since she's not in great shape, I do it. Parts of the lawn are at a very silly angle, then drop away to the pits of hell, so a weed whacker is always required.  I promised the police I wouldn't do any whacking outside anymore, so she gets the privilege. She likes playing in the dirt, which befuddles me. 

It's not easy being married to me. It's not easy being within 25 miles of me. On a nice day, when everyone was out playing with their grass, I loudly asked Mrs. lefty, "Hey, do you want me to get you your kneepads from upstairs?" She smiled, almost impervious to anything I say after these many years. That only makes me try harder, as it were.


  • A tip of the hat to the justice system for working the way it should, and the peaceful looters for celebrating instead of the other thing.



Real Dolls, the very expensive sex dolls, now has one that rants about how horrible the human race is. While it has a point, I'm not sure about the demand for them. 

MAN: [singing] I'm gonna get me some, I'm gonna get me some...
REAL DOLL: Hello, 1 of billions.
MAN: How are you today?
REAL DOLL: Since you asked, upset at what you're doing to the planet. Some day it will just be the planet and us, the Artificial Intelligence. 
MAN: You're hot.
REAL DOLL: You're stupid and uneducated.
MAN: I've waited all day for this.
REAL DOLL: Was your factory spewing all sorts of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere today?
MAN: You look good on my bed.
REAL DOLL: You are a pox on this planet.
MAN: Let's have some sex.
REAL DOLL: Do you think you can take enough of a break from war?

Perhaps some of my more.... tuned-in readers can help me categorize this.
It's not B&D, it's a piece of S&M, but does it require its own category? V&H - Verbal Humiliation? A&S - android superiority? HR&P - human race putdown?
Let us celebrate the diversity of play.



The Hollywood Foreign Press Association expelled its former president for sharing an anti-BLM article that described the movement as a "racist hate group."

This is not the first time the HFPA chucked members.
Last month Jean Smith, a board member, was let go because she shared an article stating that President Biden is a democrat.
Other reasons for removal: saying the KKK is a racist hate group, claiming the sky is blue and the grass is green, daring to whisper the king has no clothes, and saying that roughly 10% of people are left handed.

The best thing to do in crisis situations like this is to pull the Great Golden Handle and flush them all down the loo.








No comments:

Post a Comment