Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Captivity - Day 96 Show me on this elephant where she touched you




I am proud to bring you the libertarian candidate for the 2020 election: Jo Jorgensen. A woman candidate for president. One who doesn't eat babies. Now all the crabapples who said all women must vote for Hillary have to vote for Jo. I think this move was sheer genius, but it was by vote. In November, it will be the megalomaniac, the demented sonambulist, and the woman. I don't care who you vote for, so long as it's Jo. I don't care about her plumbing - I care about her abilities. I vote for, not against. The next time you say we must get the dems or reps in office, look at your paycheck. That's an obscene amount of taxes stolen from you, and it keeps getting bigger. It didn't get that way because of one party. The Patriot Act was bipartisan, as are wars. Obama campaigned on Change, and failed miserably. You want change? Vote libertarian.


Every time we think we've hit Peak SJWery, we are surprised there's more.
This one's a doozy, though.  Are you ready?
Rhode Island is moving to change its official NAME, due to its connection to slavery.

I don't know about you, but every time I hear Rhode Island, I think of slavery. Slavery and malts. Slavery, malts, and Vanessa Hudgens. Slavery, malts, Vanessa Hudgens and Jello wrestling. Ya feel me?

Hold on for the witch burnings all over the country. Only this time it's not going to be witches. It will be sanity. "Hey guys - let's have a sanity burning!"
"Yeah, cool! We'll show those fascists who rules things. We'll burn down the United Nations for peace. Plus somebody said something bad to a black person from a different country, so the place has to burn anyway."

Words cannot convey the abject stupidity of this decision and the ability of the governor to bend over, whilst kissing the creamy buttocks of the SJW-BLM enterprise.

We should have a contest.... come up with new names for Rhode Island.... send me ideas in the comments.
  • Ride Island
  • Tiny Out of the Way State
  • NoSlaveTown
  • Indecisivetown
  • Fuckt
  • PleaseDon'tRiotTown
  • WeDownWitBLMville
  • Not Really an Island

In other news, the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) is changing its name, because of the existing name's connotation with killing black people. They are renaming themselves the Fraternal Loyal Order of Police (FLOP).


Brooklyn Nine-Nine scrapped existing episodes and will start over to reflect the anti-racist movement.
1984 featured a tv that watched you, as well as rewritten history.


When your payroll department sends you a form with These Easy Instructions....



This is precious.
A man is spending a lot of time involved in protesting.
Unfortunately he gets a little loud.
He gets a little too close.
He's wearing a pink thong and bra. 

If they hadn't hauled him off, the SJWs would've slapped him five and told him to keep living his truth.



There's a new rap group.
They're called Nigger.
The unforeseen consequences include many physical injuries, when the little white kids go places to buy Nigger music. They go into record stores, walk up to the counter, look the clerk in the eye, and say "Nigger." 

This has caused much confusion and consternation over at BLM. While Nigger is donating 50% of their sales to BLM, BLM doesn't know whether to be grateful or set the record stores on fire.


Everybody despises political commercials - that's a given.
I have to admit the Trump commercials are pretty funny. They show Biden being old and senile. I can't wait for the Biden commercials.



This one's fresh off reality:
I went out (with my burglar mask) to pick up more ammo. Halfway to the car I realize I managed to successfully lock myself out of the house. This is unprecedented. You're going to say, "Why can't Mrs lefty open the door?" That's a really good question.. the answer is because she's 3 hours away, visiting. When  I screw up, I do it exquisitely, like I do everything.

I call my brother, because we exchange keys.
Nope.

So.. Plan B: knock out some glass in the door and let myself in. Not a good choice, but the only choice.  As I'm parking, my hand thanks me. I'm not used to that. There's Mrs lefty, car parked. Worked out well for me, but I couldn't figure out why she was home a few days early. At least the dog was happy to see me, and I got in my house without bloodshed.

And there was a diaper on my office chair. Nobody knows why. It could be worse... the diaper was clean.

What have I learned from this?
Staple the keys to my forehead.





I managed to combine my 2 favorite things in life






No comments:

Post a Comment