Friday, April 24, 2020

Captivity - Day 35 Don't touch me there

The Tubes - Don't Touch Me There


Daily Weather Rant
As we know, there are exactly 2 choices in our weather forecast: Green and Brown. Today would definitely be brown. You can come up with the forecast with near 96,467% accuracy by taking the official forecast and flipping it around.


In a sad, sad discovery, the adult store was closed. Something about social distancing.


Idiot Governor is considering opening liquor stores. Now let's give this idea a bit of consideration: in this time of sickness and sheltering-at-home, how can you look me in the eye and say liquor is non-essential?



Stars join in coronavirus fight.
We're doing everything to fight the virus. In our homes. With chocolate popcorn, brought by the 'houseboy,' Lil-Dickie

Do celebrities still matter in a crisis?
Did they ever matter? 



In our daily show of civil disobedience, we all got in the car and drove around our block, blowing the horn. Without masks. Up Yours, Idiot Governor.


At least the hallucinations have been keeping us busy and amused.
It's kinda boring, actually, except bedtime. I went to our bedroom and stopped to let Wife get by me. Much to my surprise, she was in bed. She's good but she cannot bi-locate. Then I watched a dark gray thing go past me, out the door. My phone's light was on and naturally we saw nothing. Dog and wife were actively avoiding being awake. Up to this time, the random things seen were kinda funny. This one was a little concerning.

Also concerning that the hallucinations are visual only.
I like this, because I'd hate for those to get in a scrape with the ones inside my head.

The doctor was less than amused, saying I'm the only one this shit happens to. I am difficult. Hey, you knew this when I signed on. I'm here to challenge you.



SJW

COVID-19 kills more men than women.
Men demand equity, claim Coronavirus is a tool of the Matriarchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment